It is what gives the EFI™ Pro 24f LED flatbed printer its sharp competitive edge. It contains the most powerful features from LED and variable drop grayscale head technology to its true flatbed design with moving gantry and multi-zoned vacuum table. It is the strategic choice for printers producing graphic arts, art reproductions, membrane switches, graphic overlays – and other specialty applications up to 2 inches thick – as well as overflow printing and where precision and fine-detail, image quality, and speed are critical to meeting customers’ demands.
Standard: CMYK plus 2 White channels
Max. Print Width: 100 in (254 cm) x 52 in (132 cm)
Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi with 4 levels of grayscale
Max. Speed: 1,157 ft²/hr (107 m²/hr)
- True 4 ft x 8 ft (1.2 m x 2.4 m) flatbed architecture with moving carriage and gantry, and a vacuum system to hold media stationary on a flat surface, ensuring accurate registration for multiple over-prints or panels
- Four colours plus dual channels of white standard, and single-pass, multilayer printing
- Variable-drop grayscale print capability for high quality imaging
- LED for lower power consumption, less waste, and the use of thinner substrates
- Four user-selectable vacuum zones designed to match the most common media sizes without masking, ensuring efficient hold-down, no unintended media movement and easy transitions between jobs
- Easy edge-to-edge printing (full bleed), reducing finishing time
- Multi-board, including different size boards, printing simultaneously
- Ideal for the printing of high-value applications, such as lenticulars and photographic backlit displays, exotic materials, and irregularly-shaped or heavy objects
- Includes an EFI Fiery® proServer Core digital front end, featuring FAST RIP acceleration technology, plus RIP and print on demand functionality or the ability to print pre-ripped files
Download the EFI Wide Format Application Ideas eBook or click on the links below to discover the applications you can add to your business and how they will drive your profit potential. See the range of materials you can print on and applications you can offer to customers by adding wide-format printing capability to your business.