The Scan Station 730EX document scanner turns documents into actionable information. Users can access integrated applications to easily look up projects, confirm deliveries, provide feedback and check the status of projects in the system. Combine our bright, easy-to-navigate touchscreen, intuitive user controls, and administrator controlled functionality for a user experience that promises fewer mistakes and faster proficiency.
USB 2.0 interface
Scans originals up to 8.4" x 34"
75-page Automatic Document Feeder
Colour scanning: 7 secs. or less
- Scans up to 6,000 ppm and 70 ipm.
- TWAIN driver and high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity to desktop PCs for scanning colour documents.
- A system administrator can efficiently configure and maintain these devices on your network from one central location.
- Scanned content can be classified, organized and searched by ad hoc users with minimal training while maintaining the degree of accessibility and security you've established.
- Built-in barcode reading allows data to be delivered to your applications automatically.
- Instantly see improvements to photos with built-in image processing to enhance colour, brightness and contrast; remove red eye, and rotate and straighten your images.
- Get richer details and more vibrant colours from enhanced Kodak Perfect Touch Technology.
- Save your outputs as JPEG files or TIFF to popular media such as CDs, DVDs and flash drives.
- Energy Star Qualified