The Kodak i2900 desktop scanner is a robust rotary A4 desktop scanner with an ingenious, built-in book-edge flatbed scanner built right in. It features a 250-sheet feeder/elevator and consistently high throughput speed, even when imaging double-sided and colour documents at up to 300 dpi. Add in Intelligent Document Protection, as well as Kodak's Perfect Page technology and Smart Touch functionality, and you've got a fiercely powerful scanner in a remarkably compact package.
Fast, 60 ppm/120 ipm scanning
Advanced paper handling technology
250-page Automatic Document Feeder
- Fast, 60 ppm/120 ipm scanning in colour, grayscale and monochrome.
- 250-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability.
- LED light-source.
- Smart Touch functionality streamlines repetitive tasks, simplifies information sharing, and makes your scanning life easier.
- Perfect Page technology optimizes image quality for data extraction and intelligently handles image-processing tasks — delivering extended functionality to many applications.
- Rear-exit paper path ideal for longer or thicker documents that can be an unexpected challenge for traditional rotary scanners.
- With Intelligent Document Protection you can scan confidently, knowing that each document is safeguarded from the potential of damage during feeding.
- Integrated book-edge A4 flatbed scanner is designed to handle all kinds of exception documents.
- Deliver data to applications effortlessly through built-in barcode reading.
- Roller cleaning pads, STATICIDE wipes and consumables kit (includes feed module, separation module, separation pad, front transport rollers).