Soft signage that fits your needs
When you want to offer soft signage, but don’t have the higher volumes, floor space or capex spend to justify a soft signage printer, let alone a dedicated calendar/heat press, you get a soft signage printer that fits your needs. Not the other way around.
The EFI™ VUTEk® FabriVU 340i dye-sublimation printer offers production level speeds, outstanding image quality and inline fixation capability. It allows you to direct print to fabric and sublimate inline for one-offs that are immediately ready for finishing and shipping.
Max. Print Width: 3.4 m (133 in)
Resolution: Up to 2400 dpi
Max. Speed: Up to 500 m2 (5,381 ft2 ) per hour
Fabric weight from 45 to 450 gr/m2
Lower total acquisition cost. Fast job turns. More premium-margin capability. It’s soft signage printing for the rest of us.
- 3.4-meter wide aqueous-based soft signage printer with EFI platen and extraction technology system that enables product to be sublimated inline
- Dramatic four-colour printing with ultra-high resolution up to 2,400 dpi and four level grayscale printing
- Production speeds up to 2,691ft2 (250 m2) per hour
- Prints direct to fabric with inline fixation for graphics that are immediately ready for finishing and packing
- Inline sublimation can be turned off and paper transfer can be leveraged if off-line sublimation is available
- Ideal for the production of flags, banners, backlit displays, and other high-end display graphics, including one-offs