The Kodak i4250 Scanner is designed to help end users — especially those in small-to-medium sized businesses — cost-effectively automate document capture and management. The new capture platform of the i4000 Series Scanners combines walk-up ease of use, one-touch scanning, comprehensive software capabilities and simplified integration within new or existing document management processes for a complete information management solution.
Fast, 110 ppm scanning
Ultrasonic multi-feed detection
500-page Automatic Document Feeder
- Fast, 110 ppm scanning in colour, grayscale and monochrome.
- 500-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Easily add the ability to scan bound, oversized and fragile documents with optional A3 Size Flatbed Accessories.
- Smart Touch functionality streamlines repetitive tasks, simplifies information sharing, and makes your scanning life easier.
- Speed through huge jobs with time-saving features and the muscle to handle up to 40,000 pages a day.
- Easily eliminate interruptions in big multi-batch jobs with simple patch counting and front-side imprinting technology.
- Perfect Page technology optimizes image quality for data extraction and intelligently handles image-processing tasks — delivering extended functionality to many applications.
- With Intelligent Document Protection you can scan confidently, knowing that each document is safeguarded from the potential of damage during feeding.
- Heavy-duty features in a device that takes up less space on your desk and less time in your day.
- Get reliable throughput in colour or black and white, at 600 dpi, on images, text and mixed-size documents.
- Energy Star Qualified