Q. Where can I download the latest drivers, software or manuals for my Konica Minolta technology?
• A. Please visit the Konica Minolta Support page.
Click here for more help.
Q. What is the difference between service and support?
• A. Service refers mainly to maintenance or functional assistance needed for Konica Minolta technologies. Support refers to technical matters and user capabilities. Please ensure to be specific about your request when contacting us and, whenever possible, have serial numbers and other such information readily available.
Q. Who do I contact for service, supplies and technical questions?
• A. Call Global Client Services: 1- 800- 263- 4410.
Q. Who do I contact regarding billing, my contract or other administration matters?
• A. Please contact KM Cares at 1-855-310-5656 (KMKM). After selecting your language preference, select option 2.
Q. Where can I learn more about recycling with Konica Minolta?
• A. Please visit the Konica Minolta Clean Planet Program page.
Q. How do I order supplies?
• A. You may order supplies on MyKMBS.com or call 1-800-263-4410.
Q. How do I submit meter reads?
• A. You may submit meter reads on MyKMBS.com, email email@example.com or fax your meter reads to 1-866-755-1329.
Q. Who do I speak to about purchasing Konica Minolta technology and/or discuss options,
• A. Access our Sales Locator to find an authorized Konica Minolta sales location near you.
Q. How do I apply for a career with Konica Minolta?
• A. Please visit the Konica Minolta Careers page.
Q. Where can I learn about Konica Minolta’s newest technology and solutions?
• A. You may follow us on Twitter (@KonicaMinoltaCA) and LinkedIn (Konica Minolta Business Solutions Canada).
Q. How do I get assistance with my MyKMBS.com account?
• A. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance with your account.