The advanced Fiery proServer is specifically designed to help you get the most from your KIP C7800 Printer — with high-speed RIP, wide-format production features and state-of-the-art tools that make complicated jobs simple.
Ideal for Wide-Format Production
Consistent, Accurate Colour
Pre-Installed Colour Profiles
Intuitive User Interface
- Speeds and simplifies your wide-format production with fast RIP Processing.
- Fiery XF is pre-installed and burned in to minimize setup and integration time.
- Pre-installed profiles for six high-quality screens and five different media.
- Clean colour technology keeps saturated tints clean and crisp.
- Dynamic rendering intent automatically optimizes colour compression method.
- Custom tiling capability — and custom tiles can be saved as presets for reprinting.
- Perform layout nestings, job-based colour adjustments, grommet and cut marks.
- Built-in support for KIP Fold and industry standard cut-marks.
- Production Option for tiling, step and repeat, colour adjustments (included with Fiery proServer for KIP C7800proServer).
- Spot Colour Option with libraries from Pantone, KHS, HKS 3000 Plus, Toyo, DIC (included).
- Cut Marks Option supports industry-standard cutting and finishing marks (included).
- Performance Option for parallel processing of multiple jobs to increase throughput (included).
- Colour Manager Option for custom profiling and workflow optimization for every media and device.
- Colour Verifier Option for comparing colour values against ISO, G7 or your own quality standards.
- Print & Cut Option for one-step print and cut on supported print and cut devices.
- Cut Server Option to drive vinyl cutters and routing tables from industry-leading partners.