The AccurioWide 200 hybrid UV LED wide format inkjet printer is perfect for you. Its superior image quality and high productivity for outdoor and indoor job applications will impress your most challenging, quality-minded customers. The printer is equipped with UV LED lamps that allow you to print on a wider range of media — while simultaneously saving energy, time and costs. The end result is a versatile printer that helps you increase your job applications — and grow your business.
High Image Quality, up to 1440 dpi
Konica Minolta 1024i print head technology
Low-Ink Consumption Per Sq. Ft.
Powerful AccurioPro WideDirector workflow software
- Reinforced Beam: Ensures that the shuttle moves flawlessly, providing accurate droplet placements.
- Shuttle Safety Sensors: Prevents recessed printheads from touching the substrate and getting damaged.
- Media Handling: Loading media is a smooth and accurate process thanks to automated features of the media registration bar and the head height adjustment. The AccurioWide 200's four-zoned vacuum system delivers equal or variable suction to ensure flawless media transport.
- Ionization Bars: Ionization bars are mounted on the carriage, removing electrostatic charges on the substrate material. This ensures optimum and accurate ink droplet placement.
- LED Lamps: Air-cooled UV LED lamps provide a huge savings on energy consumption. Due to the minimal energy output, they’re ideal for thermal sensitive materials such as thin film, self-adhesive sheets and stretched PVC materials.
- Ink Monitoring: The automatic ink refill system monitors UV ink levels. The ink refilling system can be easily accessed, enabling a spotless refill of your ink reservoirs. The white ink is managed by a fully separate system and is equipped with a stirring mechanism to keep the ink properly mixed at all times.
- White re-circulation tanks and automatic ink refill system
- Ink head protection through carriage sensors and recessed nozzles.
- Dedicated roll to roll option with inflatable air shaft.
- Extended media tables for printing up to 10.5 feet long comes standard on AccurioWide 200
- RIP powered by Apogee
- Dynamic Ink Split to optimize light and normal ink blend
- Intelligent nesting, pre-flighting, colour management and image editing capabilities
- Production Dashboard to accurate assess ink usage per job
- SML to JDF option
- Direct drive possible through existing Onyx RIPs