The KODAK i4850 Scanners are designed to help end users — especially those in small- to medium-sized businesses — cost-effectively automate document capture and management. The new capture platform of the i4000 Series Scanners combines walk-up ease of use, one-touch scanning, comprehensive software capabilities and simplified integration within new or existing document management processes for a complete information management solution.
Fast 150 ppm scanning
Ultrasonic multi-feed detection
500-page Automatic Document Feeder
- Fast, 150 ppm scanning in colour, grayscale and monochrome.
- 500-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Easily add the ability to scan bound, oversized and fragile documents with optional A3 size flatbed accessories.
- Smart Touch functionality streamlines repetitive tasks, simplifies information sharing, and makes your scanning life easier.
- Speed through large jobs with time-saving features and the muscle to handle up to 125,000 scans a day.
- Easily eliminate interruptions in big multi-batch jobs with simple patch counting and front-side imprinting technology.
- Perfect Page technology optimizes image quality for data extraction and intelligently handles image-processing tasks — delivering extended functionality to many applications.
- With Intelligent Document Protection, you can scan confidently, knowing that each document is safeguarded from the potential for damage during feeding.
- Heavy-duty features in a device that takes up less space on your desk and less time in your day.
- Get reliable throughput in colour or black and white at 600 dpi on images, text and mixed-size documents.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Comes with enhanced Printer Accessory (front side), Document Extenders, 66.04 cm, 76.02 cm and 86.36 cm (26 in., 30 in. and 34 in.), KODAK A3 Size Flatbed Accessory; KODAK Legal Size Flatbed Accessory.