The Precision Label Series PLS-475i is an inkjet based colour label printer and bridges the gap between desktop label printers and production-class label presses. Categorized as an entry production digital label press, the PLS-475i provides 1600x1600dpi resolution, 29.5ft-59ft/min print speeds and exceptional ease of use. This is the ideal label press for retail outlets, commercial printers and brand owners looking for an entry to bring label production in-house.
1st Label Press w/Memjet VersaPass DN technology
Pre die-cut, kiss-cut and roll media supported
3.1" to 9.0" media width capability
- Single-pass print head - Single pass print head & ink from Memjet provides the latest in print quality, speed, and colour gamut.
- Easy-access Doors - Maintenance and up-keep is easily done for continual printing needs.
- Feeder - Pressure sensitive paper, PET, and BOPP are all supported for different customer applications.
- Media Gap Sensor - Pre die-cut media is supported allowing customers utmost convenience and flexibility in label production.
- Web Roll Cleaner - Web roll cleaner helps maintain an artifact-free print surface providing less quality control management throughout the label run.
Learn more about the power of the PLS-475i
- Designed for manufacturers and brand owners looking to transition label printing in-house
- Control label production and timing in-house — eliminating shipping delays
- Allows for shorter print runs — saving money and reducing waste
- Uses Memjet’s VersaPass printhead technology for long-lasting head life and exceptional quality
- Brilliant colour fidelity with Memjet’s Niagara aqueous dye-based inks
- Fast printing speeds — either 29.5' or 59' per minute