With its outstanding performance and reliability, the KIP 870 workgroup and departmental print system is designed for high demand project requirements. It offers high resolution colour and black and white mixed set production with built-in cost efficiency reporting, and its touchscreen convenience offers advanced network cloud access, set printing and system management without a PC workstation.
High resolution 600x2400 dpi
8 “D”/ “A1” size prints per minute
12” colour multi-touch display
4 integrated media rolls
- Fast output of up to 8 “D” size or “A1” size prints per minute.
- 600 x 2400 dpi resolution for sharp image detail, clean fine lines and legible text.
- 12” smart multi-touch display on the wide format printer is made for simple operation with familiar tablet-style hand movements.
- Four integrated media rolls give you long-running production power for times of peak demand.
- Expand the compact front-stacking design with versatile rear stacking or folding accessories that increase productivity.
- Standard Front Stacking
- Optional Rear Stacking or KIP Fold
- Built-in print management software to view printer status and drivers via standard web browser.
- AutoCAD Drivers
- Workflow Automation
- PDF printing option for wide-format printing of PDF files.
- Adjustable print stacking rack to fit the needs of any workspace.