The Kodak PS50 desktop scanner makes a valuable, increasingly popular service available to all: Converting photographs and other printed memorabilia into digital images quickly and easily. Now whole boxes of old and new photos can become JPEG or TIFF files in minutes.
USB 2.0 interface
Scans originals up to 8.4” x 34”
50-page Automatic Document Feeder
- Scans up to 50 photos per minute.
- TWAIN driver and high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity to desktop PCs for scanning colour documents.
- Instantly see improvements in photos with built-in image processing to enhance colour, brightness and contrast; remove red eye, and rotate and straighten your images.
- Get richer details and more vibrant colours from enhanced Perfect Touch Technology.
- Old, fragile prints and documents are handled with extra care with the gentle transport feature.
- Streaks are virtually eliminated with built-in image guide.
- Capture information on backs of photos and documents with two sided scanning at the same time without affecting speed.
- Save your outputs as JPEG files or TIFF to popular media such as CDs, DVDs and flash drives.
- Assign one-button shortcuts for more common scanning tasks with Smart Touch functionality.
- Energy Star Qualified