A big plus in 3D Rapid Prototyping, the ProJet 3510 HDPlus offers three resolution modes and a wide range of durable, high-quality plastic materials for greater flexibility in creating concept models, verification prototypes and pre-production patterns to fit any design or manufacturing need.
From 8” x 7” x 6” to 11.75” x 7.3” x 8”
up to 750 x 750 x 1600 dpi, 16μ - 32μ Layers
STL and SLC File Formats
0.001 - 0.002 - Inch Per Inch of Part Dimension
- Fine-tune your 3D printing with three modes: HD 32μ layers, Ultra -29μ or Xtreme 16μHigh-output rapid prototyping lets you test more ideas faster
- 10/100 Ethernet interface; remote connectivity via apps with email notification capability
- ProJet Accelerator Software for easy build setup, submission and job queue management
- Auto part placement with stack / nest capability, part editing and job reporting tools.
- VisiJet M3 materials create durable 3D objects with high temperature resistance, watertightness, biocompatibility and castability
- Printer holds two clean, easy-loading 4.41 lb. bottles with auto-switching for uninterrupted operation
- bEST (bizhub Extended Solution Technology) for seamless integration with 3rd-party software for business, healthcare, education, legal and other applications
- VisiJet M3 X white ABS-like plastic
- VisiJet M3 Black high-strength plastic
- VisiJet M3 Crystal tough translucent plastic
- VisiJet M3 Proplast natural plastic
- VisiJet M3 Navy blue plastic
- VisiJet M3 Techplast gray plastic
- VisiJet S300 not-toxic wax material for hands-free melt-away supports
- Note: It the responsibility of each customer to determine that its use of any VisiJet material is safe, lawful and technically suitable to the customer’s intended applications; customers should conduct their own testing to ensure that this is the case.