Konica Minolta Releases New ECM Edition for Enterprise-wide Efficiency
Launch of Dispatcher Phoenix ECM streamlines and maximizes enterprise efficiencies and high-volume scanning
Mississauga, ON - December 1, 2016 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. (Konica Minolta), a leader in smart office solutions, enterprise content management and cloud services, is expanding its award-winning solutions portfolio with the launch of a new version of its automated document workflow application, Dispatcher Phoenix® ECM. An ideal solution for companies requiring powerful Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities, Dispatcher Phoenix ECM offers advanced batch scanning, batch indexing and document verification features, as well as a report generator tool and batch manager.
With Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, organizations can easily capture, organize and store their important business documents in content management systems such as Microsoft SharePoint, OnBase by Hyland, etc.
New offerings include:
- Dispatcher Phoenix ECM – This new edition includes all features of the award-winning Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations application, along with batch scanning/indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix workstation, batch indexing, verification, ECM Reports, batch manager) and popular Dispatcher Phoenix add-in options, such as ODBC processing, advanced OCR, barcode processing, forms processing, Release2Me for follow you printing, convert to office and PDF, OnBase and SharePoint connectors, mobile user licenses, and much more.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Basic – This entry-level ECM edition includes all features of Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations along with batch scanning and indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation, batch indexing, batch verification, ECM reports and batch manager). ODBC processing and metadata bundle options are included as well.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation for
batch scanning ─ The Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation is an easy-to-use, desktop application for batch scanning that works with any manufacturer’s high-speed scanner. A variety of pre-scan options are available, including the ability to automatically separate documents based on bar code, patch code, blank pages detected, specified page count, etc. Once documents are scanned into the Workstation, scan operators can easily reorder, rotate, and flip pages, split/merge documents, rescan or insert missing pages, and more using a real-time thumbnail image view.
- Batch Indexing ─ Another powerful feature of Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, batch indexing allows operators to index documents before they are exported to other systems. To increase accuracy and speed indexing time, fields can be automatically populated with data from any ODBC compliant database or information captured from forms processing, zonal OCR, etc. Batch indexing is available from Dispatcher Phoenix’s web user interface, allowing operators to index documents from their own workstation using a web browser with zero deployment efforts.
- Document Verification ─ This web-based verification tool allows operators to check the quality of the scanned images in the batch, easily approve or reject documents, zoom in and out, page through documents using a variety of keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- ECM Reports ─ Track activity for productivity and billing with the online report generator tool. ECM reports can be easily generated and downloaded into PDF or CSV file format.
- Batch Manager ─ A one-stop view of all active batches are available from Dispatcher Phoenix web. From this centralized location, administrators and indexing operators can unlock, monitor and access batches.
“We have taken ECM solutions to a new level with high-volume batch scanning, indexing and advanced capture solution,” said Norm Bussolaro, senior director, Marketing, Konica Minolta. “With Konica Minolta’s Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, we can help companies drive productivity and improve their business efficiencies. It all begins with obtaining accurate data and making it available as easily and quickly as possible.”
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. Our portfolio of offerings deliver solutions to improve our customers' speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Our IT Services division, IT Weapons, offers a range of IT strategy, support, project and cloud computing solutions. Konica Minolta has won numerous awards and recognition, including placement in the Leaders Quadrant on the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services (MPS) and Managed Content Services (MCS). Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for nine consecutive years. Konica Minolta, Inc. has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. For more information, please visit: konicaminolta.ca and follow Konica Minolta on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter@KonicaMinoltaCA.
Rebekah Fougere, Director, Marketing & Sales Support
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.