Konica Minolta Business Solutions
With the successful merge of two strong foundations and a strategic focus on innovation and imaging, it's not surprising Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS) has emerged as a top-three leader in mid- and high-speed colour laser MFPs/copiers and printers.*
Our comprehensive award-winning line-up, with an emphasis on colour machines, combined with value-added products and services ensures every customer benefits from a solution tailored to their specific needs.
Fresh ideas and advanced original technologies
Konica Minolta Business Solutions manufacturers technologically advanced products; provides comprehensive support and service; and offers customized solutions designed to meet your ever-changing document imaging and management needs.
- Complete line of high-speed, high-volume production document systems
- Full line of superior quality colour imaging systems for corporate, graphics arts and production environments.
- Wide range of multifunctional workgroup document systems and facsimile machines with advanced office functionality such as network scanning and internet faxing.
- Software solutions designed to bridge the gap between computers and document systems, providing everything from simple scan-to-file to completely automated document manipulation and enterprise-wide workflow process solutions.
- World-class sales, service, and support through an extensive network of direct sales offices, authorized dealers, resellers, and distributors.
KMBS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., formed through the merger of Konica, Inc. and Minolta Co., Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. With more than 200 years of combined experience, Konica Minolta is building on a long and rich history of developing innovative imaging technologies and bringing new products to market.
- According to IDC's "Market Analysis: U.S. Copier 2006-2010 Forecast and Analysis" Konica Minolta held the top U.S. market share position in 2005 in reference to unit shipments for colour laser digital copiers. Copiers include single-function digital copiers and copier-based MFPs; it did not include printer-based MFPs. MFP refers to "Multi Function Peripheral", multi-purpose machines offering several functions including copier, printer, scanner and facsimile.